“Lumps & Bumps & Lasers, OH MY!”
Identifying and Treating Common Pediatric Soft Tissue Pathology with an All-Tissue Laser
Featuring Ben Curtis, DDS
This discussion will focus on helping private practitioners identify common pediatric soft tissue pathology that can be easily treated with an all-tissue laser. We will walk step by step through the laser treatment of these soft tissue treatments and successful post operative care plans. Lastly we will review important documentation and billing information for soft tissue excisions.
1) Identify common pediatric soft tissue pathology to treat.
2) Review step by step all-tissue laser treatment of soft tissue lesions
3) Establish successful post operative care plans
4) Proficient documentation and billing
BEN CURTIS, DDS
About the Speaker
Dr. Curtis attended Baylor College of Dentistry for both dental school and pediatric dental residency. He is an ABPD Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and an AAPD Harris Fellow in private practice in Dallas, TX. Dr. Curtis is the Executive Director of the Waterlase Pediatric Dental Academy and utilizes a dental laser in his daily practice for both soft tissue and restorative procedures. He is married to his high school sweetheart and they live on a ranch in their hometown with their three children. When he is not hanging out on the ranch with his family, you can find them at Disney World.
- This course is for OCDS member dentists only
- Membership is being verified
- Limited to 50 participants